Camille Hind, A.M.F.T.
Camille Hind is currently pursuing licensure requirements in the State of California as a supervised Associate Marriage Family Therapist (AMFT). Camille provides individual psychotherapy for adolescents and young adults in our Newport Beach and Laguna Beach offices. Camille utilizes a variety of evidence based strategies focusing largely on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). She works with an array of mental health issues including anxiety disorders, mood disorders, personality disorders, and neurodevelopmental disorders including ADHD. Camille grew up competitively skiing and still enjoys heading up to the mountains and golfing in her free time.
- Individual psychotherapy with adolescents and young adults presenting with a broad range of issues
- ADHD program coordination
- Supervised by Maddy Sober, LMFT, LPCC
- Pepperdine University (M.A. in Clinical Psychology)
- Pepperdine Resource Youth Diversion & Education (PRYDE), Lake Forest
- Provide psychotherapy to juvenile adolescents at the Sheriff's Department with severe mental health issues
- San Juan Hills High School
- Provide psychotherapy to high school students with a range of mental health issues